The Nurse's Office

Re: The Nurse's Office

Postby Mitchell » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Aresu smiles. "The healing was just to demonstrate. And, well, if you want, let me see...Okay." She seems to have an idea, but then bites her lip, conflicted about something.

She concentrates, and begins to cast. The magical energy washes over Rorix, covering him in a sphere of light. The light turns dark, and compresses. When it is gone, Rorix has distinctly changed. His draconic features are gone, and he seems rather human. Except most humans don't have truly black skin, the color of the night's sky. His eyes are now white voids of nothingness, almost making him look sinister. Surprisingly, he is still male.

Aresu lets out a breath. "You like this form?"
Bakaneko Adorabloodthirsty Anderson
Level 1 Neko, Level 1 Martial artist
HP 26/26
MP 16/16

Stats

Strength: 6
Defense: 5
Agility: 12
Accuracy: 9
Intelligence: 6
Personality: 10

Skills
Gym 1
History 1
Martial arts 2

Advantages: Acrobatic Talent, Double Jointed, No Libido.
Disadvantages; Curious, Overconfident, Short Attention span.

Ninja outfit: (Armor 3)
Cash: $100
Mitchell
Student

Postby Rorixblade » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Rorix looks over himself. "I look...awesome." He walks over to the full-body mirror. "Wow, I'm evil looking." He looks over to Aresu. "The eyes are a nice touch," he says with a smile. Man. I have never felt so good. Curiosity may have killed the cat, but not me.

He walks over to Aresu and gives her a big hug. "Thank you so much." Then his voice drops to a whisper. "I know I shouldn't be greedy, but I was wondering if you do me another favor to completely satisfy my curiosity." He looks around to make sure the other two in the room don't hear anything. "Could you make me a female? I've always wondered what it was like. And I have a feeling that you would like that, anyway. But make it look like I asked for something else and that the gender swap was a side effect. Please?"
Rorix "Liliana" Ravenscale - Elemental (Entropy/Body Hybrid) - Female - ID# 717 - Age: 20
Elemental 4 / Death Elemental 1 - Mage 3 - HP: 60/60 - MP: 108/108 (10/10 Pool)
Atk: 2 (1+1), Def: 4 (3+1), Mag: 8 (4+2+2), Soc: 3 (1+2), Style: Precise/Parry
Advantages: Elemental Specialization: Entropy, Quick-Witted
Disadvantages: Exclusive Racist: Males, Curious, Curse, Elemental Weakness - Purity
Abilities: Magic Boost 4/4, Vengeful Jinx 2/2 (1 AP remaining), Mage Bonus 2/2
Spells: Entropic Blast 1, Minor Alterations, Sex Change, Ominous Breeze (5-10 Healing Entropy), Ominous Wind (10-20 Healing Entropy), Shadowbind (Push + Disable Move for 2 Rounds Entropy)
Equipment:
Cash: $80
Magic Bow [Dmg 1-5 Ranged Pokey]
Black Chapeau (Chapeau of the Dark Mage), Blue Gloves, Red Tabard, Black Tights, and Red Boots (4 Levels of Mage Access) [DR 1-15]
Misc.: 5x 10hp Medkit (Non-elemental), School Supplies and Books, Ominous Breeze kit, Ominous Wind kit, Shadowbind kit
Usual Appearance - A female humanoid with pitch black skin and hair (down to her butt), perfect white eyes and huge breasts. Her armor is clean and undamaged.
Current Appearance - Usual appearance.
Blank space
(This is Rorix talking. This is Tarox talking.)
Rorixblade
Student

Postby Neimad the I'S » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:04 pm

cnaltman62 wrote:Joni nodded.
"I see," she said. "I'm certainly having to restrain myself from hugging your cute little body, Miss Ottoshanti!"
She laughed. It was true, though and getting harder with each moment.

"I find this form to do quite well as a disguise... Much power does reside behind these cute eyes," Ottoshanti said with a haughty giggle which she stifled with her hand, "Though I find that with the delinquents the reverse is true. A smile and a veiled threat and one wonders what I shall do."

The small neko nurse turns to flash a devious smile at Rorix before saying, "I would be willing to indulge your query... though I cannot guarantee you will not be dreary..."
Neimad the I'S
Student

Postby cnaltman62 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:08 pm

At this point, Joni broke down and squeed again.
"Aw, you're so hard not to love, Miss Ottoshanti," she said. "I wish I were so cute... Alas."
Name: Drake Lyonsbane
Race: Dragon
Sexuality: Gynosexual
Facet: Martial artist
ID# 720
Level 2: Elemental (Fire) 1, Martial Artist 1
Threat Level: 2
HP: 100% (25/25) █████████████████████████
MP: 100% (18/18) ██████████████████
Stats: STR 10 (d10), DEF 10 (d10), AGI 8 (d8), ACC 6 (d6), INT 7 (d8), PER 7 (d8)
Skills: Gym 1 (1d+1), Martial Arts 1 (1d+1), Science 0 ([w]2d), Magic 0 ([w]2d), History 0 ([w]2d+1), Music 1 (1d), Home Ec 0 ([w]2d), Art 0 ([w]2d), Math 0 ([w]2d), Language 0 ([w]2d)
Abilities: Elemental Mastery (Fire) +1, Bare-Handed +2
Advantages: Elemental Affinity (Fire), Glide
Disadvantages: Elemental Weakness (Water), Bad Liar, Curious, Heroic, Poor Grip
Armor: Vest and Pants (Standard Gi / 2 Armor), Fingerless Gloves (Arm Guards / +1 to Parry)
Money: $320
Appearance: A black-haired, tan-skinned humanoid of average height and build. With bright golden eyes, a pair of horns extending back from above his pointed ears, red scales on his lower legs and forearms, clawed hands and feet, a scaled tail, and a large pair of draconic wings, he appears to be a mix of human and dragon. When he smiles, a pair of large fangs can be seen. His usual clothing consists of a vest, pants, and a pair of fingerless gloves, all black.

"Explore your mind, discover yourself, then give the best that is in you to your age and to your world. There are heroic possibilities waiting to be discovered in every person."
--Wilferd A. Peterson
cnaltman62
Student

Postby Rorixblade » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 pm

"Crap." Rorix turns to face Ottoshanti and is almost overcome by some force driving him to pinch her cheeks. "Y-you heard that? *sigh*" He looks down at the ground then back to Ottoshanti. "Please do it." He stands facing Ottoshanti with his arms out to his sides waiting for the inevitable.
Rorix "Liliana" Ravenscale - Elemental (Entropy/Body Hybrid) - Female - ID# 717 - Age: 20
Disadvantages: Exclusive Racist: Males, Curious, Curse, Elemental Weakness - Purity
Spells: Entropic Blast 1, Minor Alterations, Sex Change, Ominous Breeze (5-10 Healing Entropy), Ominous Wind (10-20 Healing Entropy), Shadowbind (Push + Disable Move for 2 Rounds Entropy)
Equipment:
Black Chapeau (Chapeau of the Dark Mage), Blue Gloves, Red Tabard, Black Tights, and Red Boots (4 Levels of Mage Access) [DR 1-15]
Misc.: 5x 10hp Medkit (Non-elemental), School Supplies and Books, Ominous Breeze kit, Ominous Wind kit, Shadowbind kit
Usual Appearance - A female humanoid with pitch black skin and hair (down to her butt), perfect white eyes and huge breasts. Her armor is clean and undamaged.
Blank space
Rorixblade
Student

Postby Neimad the I'S » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:36 pm

Ottoshanti stifles a giggle while pointing to her neko ears which cutely twitch, before heading to rummage in a drawer. The small neko nurse removes an odd stone and looks at it curiously before putting it back in the drawer... however, the drawer bottom falls out and the stone begins rolling to a nearby IV stand. The stand falls over and hits a rolling stool which then rolls and runs into book shelf before glancing off it. The book shelf tilts slightly and hits the potion shelf which causes two potions to fall off and begin rolling along the ground. The two potions stop at the feet of Rorix and Joni while the stool knocks over two more IV stands which shatter the containers of potion.

In a cloud of obscuring smoke, Joni and Rorix begin to change... eventually, the stone hits a fan, turning it on and blowing the smoke away to reveal the now very busty female Rorix and adorably cute Chibi Joni...

Ottoshanti blinks in confusion before quickly moving to pick the stone up. On the object is printed: "Rube Goldberg Stone"

[Rorix's gender is now female. Joni's race is now Chibi Deviling]
Neimad the I'S
Student

Postby cnaltman62 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Joni stared at Ottoshanti.
"Wha? When did you get normal-sized?" she asked. The deviling put her hands to her mouth as she heard her now slightly higher-pitched voice. "Oh my... She didn't get bigger..."
She walked over to the mirror and looked herself over.
"Oh wow... I'm adorable!"

[Spent an RP to unlock chibi, since I'm keeping it in the base form.]
ID# 720
Stats: STR 10 (d10), DEF 10 (d10), AGI 8 (d8), ACC 6 (d6), INT 7 (d8), PER 7 (d8)
Skills: Gym 1 (1d+1), Martial Arts 1 (1d+1), Science 0 ([w]2d), Magic 0 ([w]2d), History 0 ([w]2d+1), Music 1 (1d), Home Ec 0 ([w]2d), Art 0 ([w]2d), Math 0 ([w]2d), Language 0 ([w]2d)
Armor: Vest and Pants (Standard Gi / 2 Armor), Fingerless Gloves (Arm Guards / +1 to Parry)
Appearance: A black-haired, tan-skinned humanoid of average height and build. With bright golden eyes, a pair of horns extending back from above his pointed ears, red scales on his lower legs and forearms, clawed hands and feet, a scaled tail, and a large pair of draconic wings, he appears to be a mix of human and dragon. When he smiles, a pair of large fangs can be seen. His usual clothing consists of a vest, pants, and a pair of fingerless gloves, all black.

"Explore your mind, discover yourself, then give the best that is in you to your age and to your world. There are heroic possibilities waiting to be discovered in every person."
--Wilferd A. Peterson
cnaltman62
Student

Postby Mitchell » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Aresu, for her part, is blushing, and seems a bit shocked. While Ottoshanti has taken care of Joni and Rorix, she is surprised at what's going on. It seems to have intrigued her, however.
Bakaneko Adorabloodthirsty Anderson
Level 1 Neko, Level 1 Martial artist
HP 26/26
MP 16/16

Stats

Strength: 6
Defense: 5
Agility: 12
Accuracy: 9
Intelligence: 6
Personality: 10

Skills
Gym 1
History 1
Martial arts 2

Advantages: Acrobatic Talent, Double Jointed, No Libido.
Disadvantages; Curious, Overconfident, Short Attention span.

Ninja outfit: (Armor 3)
Cash: $100
Mitchell
Student

Postby Rorixblade » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:08 pm

The now female Rorix looks over her body. "I think I could get used to this." Out of the corner of her eye, she sees a chibified verison of Joni. "Oh...my...god. *squee*" The force that almost overtook the male Rorix, completely overtakes the female Rorix. She kneels down to Joni and hugs her tight, who is now trapped by Rorix's breast flesh. "You are so adorable." She looks over to Ottoshanti. "Come over here you cutey and join in the fun." She continues to squish/hug Joni, happier than ever. "I think I like this." "I think I do too."
Equipment:
Blank space
Rorixblade
Student

Postby Neimad the I'S » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Ottoshanti is a bit busy staring at the stone in her hands while carefully setting it on the floor. Once on the floor she quickly shuffles to the back before coming back wearing an adorable hazmat suit, holding long reaching tongs and a crystal box with a pillow inside.
Neimad the I'S
Student

Postby cnaltman62 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Joni hugged Rorix back, her arms barely reaching around the elemental's body.
"Thanks, Rorix," she said. "So this is what it's like for you, Miss Ottoshanti..."
The chibi deviling smiled.
"I think I'm going to enjoy this."
ID# 720

--Wilferd A. Peterson
cnaltman62
Student

Postby Rorixblade » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:35 pm

This is bliss. Rorix's face becomes a blackish red. "You're very welcome you cute little devil." She let's go of Joni, reluctantly, and stands up. "As much as I don't want to leave you two adorable people, I must take my leave." Her stomach growls. "And that would be why." With one last squee, she leaves the office.
Equipment:
Blank space
Rorixblade
Student

Postby cnaltman62 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Joni looked back at Ottoshanti.
"Be careful with that thing; we don't know what else it will do," she said. "But I'm happy. I wonder what Swade will think when he sees this..."
The chibi yawned, looking very cute doing so.
"I should head off to bed for the night. Good luck, and good night Miss Ottoshanti, Miss Aresu."
With that, she left.
ID# 720

--Wilferd A. Peterson
cnaltman62
Student

Postby Karn Sillem » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:35 am

Karona strolls back into the nurse's office with a stupid grin on her face. "Hey! Ottoshanti! We're back." She drops Shirona's body on the floor, making some nuts and bolts scatter. "Oops... *chuckle* Shirona is dead...again. We'll both need some fixin' up though. She really gave it to me good."
Karn Sillem- Android - Male - ID# 780
Android 7 - Large 1 - HP: 154/154 - MP: 0/0
Atk: 9 (4+3+2), Def: 7 (5+2), Mag: 2 (2+0), Soc: 4 (3+1), Style: Strong/Block
Advantages: Odd-Sized (11' 11"), No Magical Abilities, Quick Draw
Disadvantages: Short Tempered, Poor Grip, Damage Magnet, Dishonorable, Selfish, Testy, Landlubber
Abilities: Android Configuration - Omega: Weapon Hardpoint Lv7 (14 points), Delta: Self Repair Unit Lv7 (14 points)
Equipment:
Cash: $350
Artifact: Legacy Weapon - 1-20 Melee Smashy Damage + 10 Armor Reduction, +2ATK, Physically Attached, Savage Weapon,
Bifurcating: Becomes Azur and Arshim (1-10 Melee Smashy Damage + 5 Armor Reduction), Curse: Blood for Oil: -2HP (-1/-1 when bifurcated) on each successful strike.
Weapon: Azur and Arshim, (1x 20mm Cannon (Omega Config) (1-35 Ranged Pokey Damage))
Armor: Quality Juggernaut Plating (1-10 Damage Reduction)
Misc.: School Supplies, Student's Emblem
Usual Appearance - Male, messy black hair and muscular. He's wearing a white t-shirt and camo pants.
Current Appearance - Male, messy black hair and muscular. He's wearing a white t-shirt and camo pants.
Blank space
Current Configuration: Omega
Karn Sillem
Student

Postby Karn Sillem » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 pm

"Umm...Hello? Need some service...now," Karona says inconsiderately. "Got a dead mecha and a person in pain here."
Karn Sillem- Android - Male - ID# 780
Android 7 - Large 1 - HP: 154/154 - MP: 0/0
Atk: 9 (4+3+2), Def: 7 (5+2), Mag: 2 (2+0), Soc: 4 (3+1), Style: Strong/Block
Advantages: Odd-Sized (11' 11"), No Magical Abilities, Quick Draw
Disadvantages: Short Tempered, Poor Grip, Damage Magnet, Dishonorable, Selfish, Testy, Landlubber
Abilities: Android Configuration - Omega: Weapon Hardpoint Lv7 (14 points), Delta: Self Repair Unit Lv7 (14 points)
Equipment:
Cash: $350
Artifact: Legacy Weapon - 1-20 Melee Smashy Damage + 10 Armor Reduction, +2ATK, Physically Attached, Savage Weapon,
Bifurcating: Becomes Azur and Arshim (1-10 Melee Smashy Damage + 5 Armor Reduction), Curse: Blood for Oil: -2HP (-1/-1 when bifurcated) on each successful strike.
Weapon: Azur and Arshim, (1x 20mm Cannon (Omega Config) (1-35 Ranged Pokey Damage))
Armor: Quality Juggernaut Plating (1-10 Damage Reduction)
Misc.: School Supplies, Student's Emblem
Usual Appearance - Male, messy black hair and muscular. He's wearing a white t-shirt and camo pants.
Current Appearance - Male, messy black hair and muscular. He's wearing a white t-shirt and camo pants.
Blank space
Current Configuration: Omega
Karn Sillem
Student

PreviousNext

Return to School Building