So...

Need to talk about something other than MSF High here? Go ahead, put it here!

So...

Postby DrOctagonapus » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 pm

...if I'm going to be making a shameless plug for the other forum I'm on, I might as well make it official. I had planned on an inter-forum crossover, and I have the most convenient plot device. If the community does not approve of this thread, I'll take it down myself. In any case, I was wondering what you guys would think of a crossover. Some questions include:
Which set of rules should we use?
How long should we take to prepare for this? (I'm thinking until our current event ends.)
What will the general plot be? Any ideas?
So, anyway, there's my plug. If you don't want this thread here, then I'll get rid of it, or at least edit my post to say nothing. I just wanted your opinion on it, is all. It would help if one of the site's admins put in their two cents.
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.p ... c=17130.30
That's where I suggested the idea to everyone over there. I'm still waiting for an A-Ok from them, but considereing how long that would take, I decided to post this now.
DrOctagonapus
Student

Re: So...

Postby TraiosEclipse » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:16 pm

Hmmmmm.

Well... I dunno. Maybe if we had a separate forum for the crossover like the Zombie Invasion...?

Doesn't seem like a good idea to have that on the main RP forum.
Name: Jax Level: Lvl 2 Kitsune, Lvl 1 Shrine Maiden
Equipment: Mach-Breaker Trench Sword Mrk. II: (1-15 Slashy damage, 1-10 Elemental damage (Sound)), Enhanced Sarashi: Stat State- Inactive (1-10 Armor, +2 Mag, Point transfer Soc to Atk), Holy Sakura Gauntlet
HP: 17/17, MP: 33/33
Noticeable Wounds: None
ATK: (0)+(2) > 2 (4)
DEF: (0)+(1) > 1
MAG: (1)+(1)+(2) > 2 (4)
SOC: (1)+(2) > 3 (1)
Attack Style: Strong
Defense Style: Dodge
Advantages: Bishi, Extra Running Speed, Double-Jointed, Super Strength
Disadvantages: Heroic, Curious, Bad Luck, Damage Magnet, Curse Of the Ender, Curse: Genderlock Skill
Ability: Flight: 2/2 Invisibility 1/1 Charm Creation 1/1 Prayer 1/1
Default Race: Kitsune
Default Appearance: 6'1" Domestic Blue Fox with long white hair that is tied back in a spiky ponytail, No 'human' ears, Nine long tails, Three long tattoo whiskers on each cheek, bright purple eyes, lightly tanned skin, and a strong athletic build. Wears black silk martial arts pants, a Sarashi wrapping, a green and black vest, a pair of fingerless green gloves, and a silver ear-clip on his left ear. A recent addition to how he looks has been a small pair of feathered wings on his back, big enough that you can see them when he stretches them out, and a pair of feathered headwings tucked just between his ears. A staff is holstered on the small of his back, and looks rather ornate and important.
Default Gender: Male
Current Race: Kitsune
Current Gender: Female
Current Appearance: Miko Robes in purest White and Red, immaculate and clean. The cloths of a Shrine Priestess.
Carried Items: Fernis Co Sales Catalog (sales girl use only) Cash: $287
Current Facet(s): Shrine Priestess
TraiosEclipse
Student

Postby Mitchell » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 am

At present, I'm officially disproving crossovers in the main RP. Just because it's the official MSFHigh RP thread. You're welcome to do it in off-topic, similar to my Costume Party thread, or on a seperate forum like Henry's zombie RP.
Bakaneko Adorabloodthirsty Anderson
Level 1 Neko, Level 1 Martial artist
HP 26/26
MP 16/16

Stats

Strength: 6
Defense: 5
Agility: 12
Accuracy: 9
Intelligence: 6
Personality: 10

Skills
Gym 1
History 1
Martial arts 2

Advantages: Acrobatic Talent, Double Jointed, No Libido.
Disadvantages; Curious, Overconfident, Short Attention span.

Ninja outfit: (Armor 3)
Cash: $100
Mitchell
Student

Postby Gravemind zombie » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:25 am

On that note, a crossover would be very difficult for us to do. Because it requires us to approve every involved character from the other forum, and find a way to fit it into the cannon of both forum games. Which is difficult considering it is very difficult to get to MSF and impossible to leave with out graduation. If you want to have a crossover on their forum or another forum that's fine. It just won't be an 'official' crossover as far as things here go.
Image Image
Name: Danny ray/Danni ray
Race: earth elemental
Facet: Warrior
Year: First
Job: None.
Address: Room 721
ID:722
Size: Medium
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130 lb.
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown
Planet of origin: altearth
Stats: Level 5 Earth elemental/level 4 warrior: HP 55/100, MP 60/60, Attack 2+2+1+8=4/12, Defense 2+1+1=4, Magic 4+1=5, Social 1+1=2
Special racial ability: magic boost 3/3
Attack is Fast, Defense is parry.
Equipment: 1-40 dmg/1-10 earth damage magnus quake plus 6 warrior bonus, "Defense! Defense" gives +1 to defense and -1 to Attack, costs 5MP. Can increase cost to increase bonus! a seed for summoning some manner of fighting plant
Advantages: thick skinned, super strength.
Disadvantages: Curse: Buster mark: sex changes if touched hit or struck with any type of magic. Landlubber
Known spells: Earth strike 1, Grow
Cash: 245$

Zaka MKII
Race: Mecha/ Dragon (fire)
Size: medium
Level 4 Dragon (fire), Level 1 mecha, level 1 martial artist: HP 90/90 MP 50/50
Attack-3 (2+1+0), Defense-3 (2+1+0), Magic-6 (2+1+1+2), Social-5 (1+1+1+2)
Stances: strong, dodge
Advantages: Elemental Specialization: Fire
Disadvantages: Elemental Weakness: Water, short circuit
Equipment: two 1-10 swords -400$
Ability: breath weapon 1/1, absorb 1/1 sharpen claws 2, size shift 1/1
Currently in Humanoid mode
Artifact: Drive core, allows her to shift 2 points from attack and defense to mag and soc, by transforming into a more humanoid form.
Buster mode, when activated she burns 10 MP every turn, gains flight and 3 extra speed, plus 2 attack and defense.
Gravemind zombie
Student

Postby GSgt Henry Mills » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:31 pm

I'm willing to help with the general creation of a forum for this. But a fair warning: Get people participating who are active, and FOR GOD'S SAKE, DON'T ADMIN ALONE! It was REALLY starting to stress me out and if it ever gets completed it will be in the form of something else... which those who are involved in will be informed of and asked for approval on certain matters.

Basically, if you were in the Zombie RP for any length of time, please PM me if you wish for a cameo in a work I'll be doing as soon as I get all the neccessary materials. It may not neccesarily be the character but it may be your weapon, or your armor.

If you want it and you don't PM I'll assume you don't want it. IRC is also acceptable.
Henry Mills
Level 2 Human
HP 20/20, MP 20/20, ATK 3, DEF 3, MAG 3, SOC 1, Precise/Dodge
Appearance: 5' 11" tall with short brown hair and grey eyes. Clad in a flak jacket atop standard military fatigues, with a Sergeant First Class rank insignia on his right shoulder under the insignia for the 4th Rangers Group of the 42nd Battalion. An American flag is on his left.
Visible Injuries: None.
Disadvantages: Phobia - People attempting to harm herself or her allies, Obsession - Cleaning his gun
Abilities: Blend in +2
Equipment: Colt M1911+ (1-20 Pokey Ranged), Flak Jacket (1-10 DR)
Items: 10 HP Potion(2), Berserk Pack(1 DEF potion), Basketball sized bomb(40 damage)

GSgt Henry Mills
Student

Postby DrOctagonapus » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks for all your opinions. I don't have a definite launch date yet, because things are getting really wierd on my end.
In fact, I was thinking of hosting the RP somewhere else. You guys have any ideas for a venue?
Gravemind zombie wrote: it is very difficult to get to MSF and impossible to leave with out graduation.

I was actually thinking of a crossover with the galaxy in general. I don't think the school would end up being involved.
DrOctagonapus
Student

Postby GSgt Henry Mills » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 pm

Do what I did.

http://msfzombies.freeforums.org/

I went to freeforums and made an exact replica of the school portion of the RP, with a few additions and name changes. But overall it was the same.
Henry Mills
Level 2 Human
HP 20/20, MP 20/20, ATK 3, DEF 3, MAG 3, SOC 1, Precise/Dodge
Appearance: 5' 11" tall with short brown hair and grey eyes. Clad in a flak jacket atop standard military fatigues, with a Sergeant First Class rank insignia on his right shoulder under the insignia for the 4th Rangers Group of the 42nd Battalion. An American flag is on his left.
Visible Injuries: None.
Disadvantages: Phobia - People attempting to harm herself or her allies, Obsession - Cleaning his gun
Abilities: Blend in +2
Equipment: Colt M1911+ (1-20 Pokey Ranged), Flak Jacket (1-10 DR)
Items: 10 HP Potion(2), Berserk Pack(1 DEF potion), Basketball sized bomb(40 damage)

GSgt Henry Mills
Student

Postby DrOctagonapus » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:01 pm

I've got everything ready except the forum itself, and I have an extra forum that we may be able to repurpose for this...
All is going according to plan...
EDIT: Bad news, guys and gals. More members on my end started commenting, and now the general concensus is against this.
DrOctagonapus
Student

Postby DrOctagonapus » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Sorry for the double-post, I really am, but I've got great news! THE PRE-CROSSOVER PLANNING IS OFFICIALLY BACK ON!!!
DrOctagonapus
Student

Postby Mitchell » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:44 pm

What happened, and OMIGOSH cool!
Bakaneko Adorabloodthirsty Anderson
Level 1 Neko, Level 1 Martial artist
HP 26/26
MP 16/16

Stats

Strength: 6
Defense: 5
Agility: 12
Accuracy: 9
Intelligence: 6
Personality: 10

Skills
Gym 1
History 1
Martial arts 2

Advantages: Acrobatic Talent, Double Jointed, No Libido.
Disadvantages; Curious, Overconfident, Short Attention span.

Ninja outfit: (Armor 3)
Cash: $100
Mitchell
Student

Postby DrOctagonapus » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Dangit, on hold again until I can get everybody to calm down.
DrOctagonapus
Student

Postby DrOctagonapus » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Sorry for doublepost, but...

THE FORUM IS UP!!!

Now, I need moderators, and I'll be drawing them from both sides. Three moderators each, and BAM! We can deal with any problems. So, who's with me?
DrOctagonapus
Student

Postby DrOctagonapus » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Bumpity bumpity bump.

I'm currently working on a comprehensive summary of the basic backstory that we can all use, as well as a set of basic rules.
DrOctagonapus
Student

Postby pneumonica » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Sorry for not being as involved in this as I could've been. However, I've posted my major concerns on the crossover forum.

Apparently, this is deceased. I can't help but think this is partially my fault, for not carrying what I picked up.
((Saved offsite for safety))
pneumonica
Student

Return to Off-topic